5917 McCann Rd | Longview, TX 75605
Call Us! 903.686.0456
Air Intake & Induction Brakes Chassis & Suspension Drivetrain & Transmission Electronic & PCM Engine Components Exhaust & Headers Fuel Delivery Engine Packages
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Sign up to receive info on new products, events, special offers and more!
C5/C6 Corvette Parts & Accessories - Air Intake & Induction
A&A 1997-2004 Corvette Supercharger Kit
Base Price $5495.00
- 8 Rib upgrade $995.00
- V-2 T Trim $200.00 upgrade
- V-3 SI Trim $150.00 upgrade
- V-3 T Trim $350 upgrade
- V-7 JT Trim $700 upgrade
- V-7 YSI Trim $1000 upgrade
A&A SYSTEM ADVANTAGES OVER THE COMPETITION
Superior Belt Drive System
- Belt wrap is the key to eliminating belt slip and our proprietary bracket system offers more belt wrap than any other system on the market.
- Our bracket is CNC machined from 5/8” high quality 6061 aluminum plate and fly cut on both sides to assure absolute consistency in thickness. This is imperative for proper belt alignment.
- Our brackets are constantly quality checked by assembling on our “mock up” engine and checking alignment with a laser aligner.
Superior Intercooler Design
- Our intercooler design has evolved, through constant testing, into the most efficient intercooler system available for the late model Corvette.
- Our intercoolers rely on superior “air management” of the charge air as well as the ambient cooling airflow. Both are equally important and are often overlooked by the competition. With the limited space available in a Corvette, positioning of the intercooler is critical.
- A large intercooler that is hidden behind the frame is not as efficient as a smaller intercooler that is exposed to full frontal airflow.
- We not only use a large intercooler, but we are able to ram more cooling air through the core with our “Ram Air” intercooler design. The integral scoop captures air from under the front fascia and forces it through the core. The entire core is exposed to this cooling air stream.
- Other designs allow air to travel over and around the intercooler.
- The interior of our intercoolers differ from the competition also. We utilize directional vanes in the lower tank to direct charge air evenly across the intercooler core. This is an expensive but very important addition.
Superior Engine Cooling
- Intercooler positioning is equally important in how it affects engine cooling. Many supercharger systems are plagued by overheating issues due to intercooler placement. Our intercooler is placed much further forward than any other design. This allows the fans to draw cooling air through the radiator and AC condenser without being shrouded by the intercooler.
- We also leave the radiator mounted in its upright position for better cooling. Some competitors lay the radiator down at a steep angle which impedes air flow through the radiator.
- The A&A system is one of the best looking systems around.
- Fit and finish is second to none. Our brackets, ductwork and the supercharger, itself, are all show polished.
- Our top shroud fits perfectly and is powder coated satin black to compliment the polished components.
- All the visible couplers are high quality silicone and our “T Band” clamps are polished stainless steel.
- The entire system fits snuggly under your stock hood.
- You’ll be proud to show off your engine compartment with your A&A Supercharger system installed.
Top Quality Components
- We utilize only the highest quality components in our systems.
- Vortech head units are used exclusively. (read why we chose Vortech)
- Highly efficient, hand welded, air to air intercoolers.
- Turbo Smart BOV
- Aluminum charge tubing for lighter weight
- Silicone couplers
- Stainless steel clamps.
- High capacity injectors
- High capacity LPE fuel pump or Kenne Bell Boost A Pump